TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Did they need to provide proof of a negative COVID test for entry?
- The fact that they were taking some precautions means that they at least put some thought into how to do this safely.
- We keep seeing this time and time again -- a lot of these celebs don't care about who they're putting at risk.
- Do you think getting caught will change the behavior of any of the folks involved?
- I don't know what it is about the rich and famous that makes them think they're somehow immune to the virus that has killed over 400,000.
A party promoter risked it all to throw a VIP-only private concert in Miami this past weekend.
Page Six reports that roughly 150 special guests, including Post Malone,Scott Disick,Lil Pump, and Tyga, showed up. The ill-advised gathering featured performances from Lil Baby,24kGoldn and Gucci Mane on Miami’s Star Island. Eyewitnesses say there were few masks and no signs of social distancing at the private party organized by the owner of Electric Feel Entertainment.
The whole thing went down at a mansion owned by former real Housewives of Miami star Lisa Hochstein. A property owner defended turning the backyard into a potential super-spreaders site, explaining, “They were required to hire private security and cap the capacity at 150 people… Guests were temperature checked upon arrival and could only access the outdoor space surrounding our house. Guests were told to wear masks when not eating or drinking.”