TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- He could go from “30 Under 30” and be looking at 10 to 30 years.
- I’d love to be on the end of that MasterCard call asking if it was honestly me that bought a Jamaican villa.
- Now is the opportune time to commit crimes. The court systems are backlogged and it will take years to catch up once the pandemic is gone.
- Friendly reminder that millions of successful people did not get started in their careers until after the age of 30.
- Only three weeks ago, G Herbo performed onThe Tonight ShowwithJimmy Fallon.
Federal Investigators were way ahead of Forbes.
G Herbo has been under surveillance. For the past four years, G Herbo and his crew used “stolen identifications to charge more than a million dollars’ worth of exotic services.” With those stolen credit cards, 25-year-old G Herbo bought private jets, a vacation at a villa in Jamaica, private yacht charters, limousine rides, exotic car rentals and two designer puppies.
G Herbo and the squad face a 14-count indictment for conspiracy to commit wire fraud and aggravated identify theft. Those counts are compounded by the facthe pleaded guilty in Januaryto assaulting the mother of his child. G Herbo's probation could be revoked. (Chicago Tribune)