Join us for the 2nd Annual Cracker Barrel Sista Strut Presented by Acceptance Auto Insurance and Pepsi of Florence, Florence Center, and Carolinas Hospital System, local Presenting Sponsor on Saturday, May 13th at the Florence Center.
Why We Strut:
- African American women in the US have a 41% higher death rate from breast cancer than other demographics.
- African American women are more likely than white women to be diagnosed with breast cancer before age 40 and are more likely to be diagnosed with larger tumors than other demographics.
- Awareness of these issues will help survival rates with earlier diagnoses.
Sista Strut is the largest walk of its kind in the Pee Dee to support women of color. A portion of the proceeds are donated to THE CANCER RELIEF FUND.
African American women have a 41% higher death rate from breast cancer than white women AND, are more likely to be diagnosed before age 40.
That needs to change! Click the above link to get involved with Sista Strut and make a difference. Presented by Cracker Barrel.
- $20 individual/$25 team
Difference between Individual / Team:
- Individual: $20 entry fee. Each individual receives Sista Strut T-shirt
- Team: $25 per team member, consists of 2+ people (no maximum), receive Sista Strut T-Shirt, Backpack, and a team photo. Each participating member of a Team must sign up as a team member in order to receive the t-shirt & backpack.