DJ Khaled dropped by The Breakfast Club studio to talk new music, new sneakers and the following topics:
- His son Asahd, the executive producer and the perfect child
- Drinking breast milk
- Working with Rihanna and dropping the single 'Wild Thoughts' with Bryson Tiller
- His roster of hits on the upcoming album
- New Jordan sneaker
- His admiration for Rick Ross
- His relationship with Birdman
- Taking that pic with 50 Cent
- How much equity he has in iHeartRadio
- Having a personal Champs store in his studio
- Overcoming his fear of traveling by plane
- His biggest fear as a dad
- Why he stays away from 'They'
- When does Khaled know when to quit?
Check out the full interview below: